Marble Filler 1000 Universal. Used for filling, patching and mending. Cold hardening, does not darken, polishable.
Instructions for use:
- Surfaces to be treated must be dry, free of dust and should be slightly roughened.
- For tinting the marble filling filler AKEMI colouring pastes for polyester products may be added (up to 5 %)
- Mix thoroughly 100 g of marble filler with 2-4 g of hardener.
- At a temperature of 20°C the mixture is workable for about 4-6 min.
- After 20-30 min at a temperature of 20°C work can continue on the cured marble filler (e.g. grinding, milling, drilling).
- Warmer temperatures speed up hardening time while cooler temperatures slow down hardening process.
- Product shelf time is approx. 1 year if stored in cool place in its tightly closed original container.
- For adequate waste disposal can must be completely emptied.