ROHDE Frontloaders with Ergo Load System from the ELS-N series comprise two models with kiln volumes between 150 and 200 liters. The heating elements are recessed into new grooved firebricks on all five wall sides. The new, robust groove geometry provides the best possible protection for heating elements when the kiln is being charged. Constant power output ensures that heat is evenly distributed throughout the firing chamber to provide the best possible results.
The ELS-N series has been designed for use in workshops and schools. A 16-Ampere power connection allows kiln operation using a standard high-voltage socket (CEE 16 A). The high-quality
3-layer insulation structure allows for maximum firing temperatures of 1300°C.
Special features of the ELS-N series:
- 5-side heating resulting in even heat distribution
- Heating elements recessed in protected position into new grooved bricks
- Stainless steel in-frame ventilation resulting in low external temperatures and corrosion protection
- 3-layer insulation structure
- R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” prevents cracks and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware
ROHDE frontloaders catalog: ROHDE